[asterisk-users] Newbie questions about Voice mail

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Nov 4 22:04:36 MST 2006

Hi Brian,
I'm sure some other people will give you better answers but quick
answers are;

1/ Depends on volume of message leaving/collection, is it in a single
location? Multiple locations with multiple time zones?

Estimate the number of voicemails left per hour and reply with this.

2/ retrieve either via deliver to email or dial in to a number to
collect voicemail via phone (or collect and play via a website)

How are the retrieving their voicemail now? Do you want to replicate
this for ease of replacement as near as possible?

3/ Not sure what you mean by tie in?

4/ Sure, how do you have this configured at the moment? Why not
replicate voicemail group delivery in the same format?

Cheers,

Dean