[asterisk-users] best gui

Diego Andres Asenjo G. dasenjo at unicauca.edu.co
Sat Nov 4 21:13:43 MST 2006

Hi!

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Altus Snyman wrote:

> Good day
>
> Im look at
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+GUI
>
> And I see there are a few GUI for asterisk
>
> What do you guys prefer?

I prefer destar. I like the code form and the extension an customization
possibilities.

> What is the best and simplest? Id like something that give me access to
> backend for a little bit of customization

Destar is based on 'configlets' so you can add or remove functionality on
an easy way.

You can get the destar code or more information at:

   http://destar.berlios.de/

or you can join the IRC channel #destar on irc.freenode.net.

Bye.