[asterisk-users] g729 codec help

programming dept programming at calleveryone.com
Sat Nov 4 18:32:39 MST 2006

Hi,

We added more g729 licenses today that we bought from digium on Friday.
Since we had previously installed their licenses and had them running we
just ran the register command along with the new key that was given to us.
After we restarted asterisk NONE of the g729's worked even though if we do a
show g729 it shows the new correct total licenses.  In the licenses folder
we see both license files.

What happens is that if we terminate calls to carriers who accept only the
g729 codec we get a 503 service unavailable.

I would appreciate any and all feedback so get the codec working before
Monday.

Thanks.

-Stu