[asterisk-users] Patton 1400

Guido Hecken guido.hecken at gwsnettech.de
Sat Nov 4 03:44:40 MST 2006

Hi Kevin,

you have to create a gateway in the Smart Node:

gateway sip sip
  bind interface eth1 router

  service default
    domain gwsnettech.local
    realm gwsnettech.local
    authentication isdngw2 password huffvtzddzdjkhuztztufuz== encrypted
default
    default-server hallinux2.gwsnettech.local 5060 loose-router
    registrar hallinux2.gwsnettech.local 5060

In sip.conf, something like this:

[isdngw2]
type=friend
username=isdngw2
secret=the_unencrypted_password_from _above
host=192.168.161.135
;host=dynamic
fromuser=gwsnettech
fromdomain=gwsnettech.local
nat=no
context=isdngw2-in
canreinvite=no

If you need a complete running config, I can send it to you offlist.

Hope, it helps...

Guido