[asterisk-users] Audiocodes MP-114 noise

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Fri Nov 3 09:54:38 MST 2006

Jason,

Funny enough, I'm working on this exact same problem right now with
one of our customers and we're scheduling a conference call with
Audiocodes today. I'll get back to you on what I found out. However,
in the mean time, you may want to take it up with the place you
bought the unit from, they can go through these same troubleshooting
procedures (maybe something I forgot to cover), and will eventually
take it up with AC themselves. A DSP recording may help determine
where the problem lies within the device or possibly network;
however, this needs to be done only in extreme measures. Contact your
support agent (reseller or service provider), get them logs, config
ini's, network diagrams, IP PBX information and configuration,
whatever you can so they are fully aware of your network and they
should be able to assist troubleshooting this issue more effectively
than I can here.

This part I can't really help you with on list, you're support agent
would need to assist you from here on this matter; however, I'll let
you know more information when I have it from Audiocodes when we get
a resolution on our end for our customer. Maybe, hopefully, it will
just be a quick tweak.

I'll keep you informed what I find out on my end.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com
V: 1-877-700-VOIP