[asterisk-users] In bound SIP context issue

nrbwpi at gmail.com nrbwpi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 08:23:16 MST 2006

After reading some more documentation it appears that a type peer needs to
have a host directive to match the context properly.  I am assuming the
dynamic is throwing it off.  I have to try this next.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+sip.conf

The problem is that the request could come from 3 separate servers but I was
trying to limit the amount of usernames needed in sip.conf.  I guess I could
make 3 separate usernames and passwords...

Does anyone know a way to avoid this?

Thanks for your replies!