[asterisk-users] Re: PAP2 to use on my asterisk.

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:30:57 MST 2006

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:26:22 +0100, twanny wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I nearly forgot about this mailing list! I accidentally bought a vonage
> enabled PAP2 to use on my asterisk, however it's locked and I have no
> access to the admin password. Anyone unlocked it before? Please send
> procedure. Make a cc to my address please. Thanks a million.
[...]

<http://www.grandstream.com/y-286.htm>

Does everything which the "vonage" PAP2 does (Do you mean linksys?).  The
password for users is "123" or, for admin, "admin".  Even works under
linux, as it responds to HTTP POST requests.  No driver necesarry.

They also make phones, or adapters with multiple jacks for phones, if you
need more than one jack.

-Thufir