[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager and Ruby

Dominique Dartois dom at dartois.org
Fri Nov 3 05:16:44 MST 2006

I use it to learn ruby + Asterisk Manager.
A script is run every 10 seconds to create an HTML page to display the
codecs used by active channels. The script also makes rddtool generate a
graph.
This is not a production Asterisk. The script is runing for about a month.
(It's a quick and dirty written script).

Dominique.