[asterisk-users] Two Sipura 3000s

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Thu Nov 2 18:59:38 MST 2006

Like Leo said you need to be more specific what you want to accomplish.

You can set it up if few ways, receive faxes on both line and voice at
the same time or dedicate one sipura for fax.  I'm assuming you are
talking about Sipura 3K
You can even get by with one sipura to handle both Fax and Voice calls.

--
#Joseph