[asterisk-users] Out Dial Interface for Asterisk

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Nov 2 13:38:01 MST 2006

have a look at the call files or AMI originate command.

This allows you to generate a call, and specify an extension and context
to go to when the call has been answered. In there, you can playback any
file you want to the connected caller. Also, you can then use the IVR
stuff of asterisk to do the touch tone stuff.

Julian