[asterisk-users] Out Dial Interface for Asterisk

Shawn Kelley shawn at sellersaide.com
Thu Nov 2 11:31:16 MST 2006

Hi All,
I sent this a while back but never received any replies. My deadline is fast
approaching so I thought I'd throw it out there again in hope of some
advice.

I need the ability to automatically out-dial and play a dynamically
generated message. I then need the ability for the answering party to give
feedback via touch tone.

I am a .Net Programmer and I have looked at the Asterisk.NET examples, but
all I see there is creating calls and sending them to system phones, etc. I
don't see anyway of capturing responses back from the answering party, or
how to play dynamically generated messages.
Does anyone know if this is possible with the Asterisk.NET interface?
Or does anyone know of another way to accomplish my needs?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
--Shawn