AW: [asterisk-users] Snom or Cisco Phones?

mail-lists mail-lists at peachnet.com
Thu Nov 2 10:52:52 MST 2006

I concur,
We run about 50 7960's and they work quite well. Sound quality is pretty
good. Like Aaron said, unless you're running call manager you can't
program soft keys, etc.  We're looking at going to a different phone
that would give us some more customization options. Also.. Cisco's come
with skinny firmware. You'd have to acquire the SIP firmware from
somewhere. And NO cisco will NOT 'give' it to you

If you need some, I have some for sale! :) :)