[asterisk-users] Polycom 601 Phone can not find TFTP server

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Thu Nov 2 09:57:33 MST 2006

This may help,

http://voipstore.atacomm.com/Support/KB/ViewArticle.aspx/
27934028032-1-24.htm

Sounds like you don't have a configuration file on your TFTP server.
After that message does it say anything about "Error loading (mac
address).cfg!" and will then reboot?

If so, get the MAC.cfg file in there. The article should explain this
better. Not a guaranteed fix, but should help you locate and fix the
problem.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com