[asterisk-users] Snom or Cisco Phones?

Jessee J Holmes jholmes at atacomm.com
Thu Nov 2 09:38:07 MST 2006

CP,

I've never heard complaints about the Snom 320 speakerphone hardware,
nor do I think they sound bad from using the phones myself. I believe
Snom did make a significant improvement to their speakerphone
hardware not to long ago.

Of course, there is never any guarantee on the "quality" of
something, since I don't think something can please everyone. Maybe
other users of this phone can post their feedback here as well and
based upon that you can get a good idea of what your results should be.

Jessee Holmes
Atacomm / Ataractic Corporation
www.atacomm.com
V: 1-877-700-VOIP