[asterisk-users] IAX problem

Itamar Lavender itamar at traiana.com
Thu Nov 2 08:35:26 MST 2006

You are correct, I don't have entry for them to be able and
authenticate!
how should I define it? Should it be a peer or a user?
Could you please add an example?

Thanks a million...

Itamar Lavender
IT Manager
Direct:   +1 646 485 1828
__________________________

Traiana, Inc
51 E. 42nd St., 10th Fl
New York, NY 10017
Main:     +1 212 404 1714
Fax:        +1 656 536 4900

www.traiana.com

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others explicitly authorized to
receive it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please destroy it
and delete it from your computer. Any disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. No responsibility can be accepted to any end users for any
action taken on the basis of the information.