[asterisk-users] Example Polycom function key config

Jamie Heckford Jamie.Heckford at interfuture.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 07:34:54 MST 2006

Jamie Heckford wrote:
>> FYI - Polycom have confirmed to me that you can only send one digit
>> via the programmable feature keys.
>>

> Search the archives for the last month.  If I recall correctly, if you
are using firmware > 2.0.1 it will allow you to map a speed dial and the
speed dial can be programmed to send > multiple digits.  I'll be looking
at this on Saturday.

> Doug

Hi Doug,

AFAIK (from looking through the archives) this will only allow you to
send the digits onhook, not during a call.

If it works during a call then excellent, I'll try have a play tomorrow
and let you know how it goes as well.

Jamie