[asterisk-users] echo with spa-3000

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Thu Nov 2 02:41:39 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-11-02 at 16:08 +1100, James Harper wrote:
> More an echo algorithm question than a purely asterisk one...

Well, being the other side of the world my solution may not work for
you.

I had echo on my SPA3000, I was sure I'd selected the correct impedance
for here in France, then one day I saw a setting "Global" in the
dropdown for the FXO since then no one has complained about echo on any
of the SPA3000 units I've got installed. Give it a try it might or might
not help.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>