[asterisk-users] Re: Newbie Questions - Grandstorm phones?

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Wed Nov 1 17:08:54 MST 2006

I came to the same conclusion.
There is one thing however that the GXP2000 needs in my opinion.
There is no dial plan avaiable in the configuration, this means that when
dialing a number there is a slight delay before it actually dials.
With a dial plan the dialed number is sent immeadiately the pattern is
match ed so it saves a second or two. Maybe they will fix this?

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada