[asterisk-users] Re: Newbie Questions - Grandstorm phones?

Henry.L.Coleman henry.coleman at voip-pbx.ca
Wed Nov 1 12:20:12 MST 2006

Hi Andrew, I can highly recommend using the Granstream GXP 2000.
Upgrade the firmware to ver. 1.1.1.14 and you won't have any problems.
The 4 line buttons are not actual lines they are calls queued up on an
extension so you can have as many incoming lines as you want. The first
call comes in on line 1 second simulatanoius call on line 2 etc.
The main features that make this a great deal is POE if you want it and
dual ports (so you can plug a computer into the back of the phone, plug
the phone into the LAN and away you go!) The 7 buttons down the side can
be programmed as DSS/BLF, Speed dial buttons or just to show if an
extension is registered
which is very useful if you use softphones.

Henry L.Coleman CEO
*VoIP-PBX* 1-866-415-5355
Toronto Ontario
Canada