[asterisk-users] Re: DTMF over IAX

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Nov 1 10:51:59 MST 2006

I had the same problem trying to use an iaxy for an overhead paging system.

SIP has an option to set DTMF to inline, but iax does not.

There was nothing I could do to get the iaxy to play audible DTMF tones.

I had to use a SIP ATA for my paging system with the inline DTMF option.

Note: The DTMF was to preselect the zone.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org