[asterisk-users] DTMF over IAX

Jason Walker jason at jasonsolves.com
Wed Nov 1 09:28:28 MST 2006

Ok sorry for not being specific.  I am having a problem when people
outside call in to my number which terminates at VoicePluse then The
send IAX to me and I do not get any tones. People press buttons but it
just goes to the next dialplan fall through.  It happens 60-70% of the time.
 extentions.conf
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
autofallthrough=yes
clearglobalvars=no
priorityjumping=no

;OEM
exten => _12125551212,1,Goto(OEM,s,1)

[OEM]
exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=OEM - ${CALLERID(number)})
exten => s,n,Background(Outsource)
exten => s,n,WaitExten(10)
exten => s,n,Goto(inside,133,1)
exten => 9,1,Background(OEM_Menu)
exten => 9,n,WaitExten(10)
exten => 9,n,Goto(0,1)
exten => 0,1,Goto(inside,133,1)

IAX.conf
[general]
jitterbuffer=yes
forcejitterbuffer=no
maxjitterbuffer=500
autokill=yes

    ; ---------------------------------------------------------
    ; IAX INCOMING USER
    ;
    ; This is the user for incoming calls from:
    ; connect02.voicepulse.com
    ; ---------------------------------------------------------

[voicepulse]           ; <-- Name must be [voicepulse]
context=voicepulse-in  ; <-- Should match the context you
                       ;     are using in extensions.conf
                       ;     to handle incoming calls
type=user
host=connect02.voicepulse.com
qualify=yes
notransfer=yes
disallow=all
allow=g729           ; <-- List supported codecs
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=ilbc