[asterisk-users] Example Polycom function key config

Jamie Heckford Jamie.Heckford at interfuture.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 02:41:11 MST 2006

> Hi Jamie -

Hi Noah,

>> Has anyone here reprogrammed their Polycom features keys using
>> sip/ipmid.cfg?
>>
>> If so I would be really grateful if someone could send me an example

> Here's the "keys" line that I use for one of my clients:

> <keys key.scrolling.timeout="1"
> key.IP_500.37.function.prim="DialpadPound"
> key.IP_500.31.function.prim="DialpadStar"
> key.IP_600.37.function.prim="DialpadPound"
> key.IP_600.30.function.prim="DialpadStar"/>

Thanks for that, I have something similar but what I can't work out is
how to send multiple digits. For example 2x 'DialpadPound'. I have tried
putting it in twice etc. to no avail.

Anyone know how to get this to work?

I'm trying to get our transfer key (##) programmed to one of the
function keys basically.

Thanks,

Jamie