[Asterisk-Users] Openion on Sipura SPA-2100

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 22:32:05 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

I have successfully implemented Intercom, Voicemail and International dialing using Asterisk. Now I want to connect my PSTN Lines to Asterisk server. I have 3 PSTN number (lines) to connect to Asterisk. For this, I want to use Sipura SPA-2100. Is my decession is correct or not? Is there any disadvantages with this Sipura SPA-2100? Please tell me.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chandramouli

http://mail.yahoo.com