[Asterisk-Users] Upgrade ONLY asterisk from an AAH install

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Wed May 31 21:13:14 MST 2006

 Oh, so I've got to pull down the modules I need? FYI, I renamed freebx,
restored my original AMP dir and ran install,the old interface is working! I
was surprised. The only item I had to recreate was my ring groups. I think
I'll install freepbx on my fedora workstation to play with before I finish
upgrading my AAH to the freepbx interface. (Wish I could get Zen working on
Fedora Core 5 on a Shutle XPC). Here is a link to a web site for upgrading
freepbx http://www.aussievoip.com/wiki/index.php?page=freePBX-Upgrading