[Asterisk-Users] Upgrade ONLY asterisk from an AAH install

David K Parker davparker at gmail.com
Wed May 31 20:38:52 MST 2006

I went through this process. There were slightly newer versions of the
components that I substituted. Everything seemed to go fine. Asterisk is
working as it was  prior to the upgrade. I upgraded from AAH2.0. The freepbx
(AMP) web management interface doesn't appear to be all there. The banner
for the Setup and Tools menu is present but nothing else on those pages.
Can't configure anything. The Reports and FOP are fine. Anyone else had any
luck?