[Asterisk-Users] Alternative to FWD

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed May 31 17:48:32 MST 2006

I'm looking for provider that would allow free connection over VOIP
(similar like FWD) but interconnect SIP to IAX2.  I'm not sure how FWD
does it, I know it just works.

I'm using FWD over IAX2 but the other end has only Sipura unit (no
asterisk) so they have to use SIP.
I don't need free termination to PSTN.  The Sipura-3000 on the other end
has a VOIP-to-PSTN gateway and it is good enough for me, I have free
access to PSTN on the other end.

--
#Joseph