[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk crashes at startup

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed May 31 17:01:32 MST 2006

Brian C. Fertig a écrit :

>run asterisk with asterisk -vvvvvvvvc   and see if it gives anymore information.  You can also get it to produce a core dump and see if it gives you anymore information.

That's pretty much what I did, and it says:

[func_uri.so] => (URI encode/decode functions)
  == Registered custom function URIDECODE
  == Registered custom function URIENCODE
  == Manager registered action DBGet
  == Manager registered action DBPut
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/enum.conf': Found
Asterisk Ready.
*CLI>
Disconnected from Asterisk server: Bad file descriptor.
Executing last minute cleanups
  == Destroying musiconhold processes
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom