[Asterisk-Users] Connect 2 Asterisk Servers via PRI

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed May 31 16:23:16 MST 2006

Hello,

We have several systems that use crossover PRIs. You need to have one
set to pri_cpe and one set to pri_net, other than that, all other
settings should be identical.

What version of Asterisk are you using?

What kind of T1 cable are you using?

What is the distance in cable between the two machines?

MATT---