[Asterisk-Users] Can you dial with different CID's?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed May 31 14:59:19 MST 2006

Use the local channel, something like this will do:
[default]
exten => 123,1,Dial(Local/1 at cid&Local/2 at cid)
[cid]
exten => 1,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=cid1)
exten => 1,2,Dial(Sip/123)
exten => 2,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=cid2)
exten => 2,2,Dial(Sip/456)
the above will dial sip/123, and sip/456 with different cid for each
when extension 123 is dialed from context default.