[Asterisk-Users] Upgrade ONLY asterisk from an AAH install

Dan Elder ISBEEN at IZMEDIA.COM
Wed May 31 11:34:24 MST 2006

Hey all, is it safe to run the asterisk-update.sh script that comes with AAH
to upgrade only the asterisk binaries? Doug has chimed in a few times saying
'upgrade' when I post problems, but Aah makes this really painful. I'm using
AAH 2.0 & am fighting a number of 'bugs' that only seem to be manifesting in
my installation. Can I safely upgrade just asterisk and not any of the other
AAH components without borking the whole install? It's a production machine,
so I'm extremely timid to make any major changes on the box & accidentally
take a chunk of users offline.

Thanks as always!