[Asterisk-Users] DELL PowerEdge 2850 and TE4110P and TE110P

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:04:08 MST 2006

Sorry I'm late, just joined the list.

We have 400 seats spread across 8 Dell 2805's, and were running TE410P's in
all of them.  After six months of troubleshooting call drops, static, and
random server lockups, we moved 4 of the servers to Sangoma A104d's last
week.  The problems we were having have basically disappeared.

Keep in mind, this is after trying PCI based NIC's and ensuring there were
NO IRQ's being shared, messing with APIC, ACPI, irq latency, and a host of
other settings - NOTHING seemed to help, until we dropped the Sangoma in and
installed the drivers.  It's been smooth sailing since.

HTH,

Wes