[Asterisk-Users] Queue falls through to personal voicemail

Paul Tinsley pdt at jackhammer.org
Wed May 31 10:14:52 MST 2006

This seems like a simple configuration but I must be missing something.

I have a queue setup with three members, if I do ring-all every phone
gets one ring then one of the three continues to ring and the other two
show missed calls.  After a few seconds the call goes to that persons
voicemail box.

If I set it to round robin it will call the next available agent and put
the call into their voicemail if they don't answer.

Am I missing something or doesn't it seem like it should try the next
available agent instead of giving up and going to voicemail?

Thanks,
Paul