[Asterisk-Users] RE: Explicit Dialplan Exit

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed May 31 09:26:50 MST 2006

Eh, I'm thinking I don't like labels very much. They aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Previously, using extensions of the format extension-function, like 2944000-open or 2944000-closed for example, I could break up an extension into logical units based on function, and it made sense. By exclusively using labels, everthing is in the one extension and it isn't as easy to read at a glance. There's also the chance that statements from one section could over-run into another.

or... am I missing something?

Doug