[Asterisk-Users] Explicit Dialplan Exit

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed May 31 09:05:45 MST 2006

So, I've kind of converted my dialplan from:

exten => custcare,1,GotoIfTime(8:00-17:00|mon-fri|*|*?acd_one_queue,custcare-open,1)
exten => custcare,2,Goto(custcare-closed,1)

exten => custcare-open,1....
exten => custcare-open,99....

exten => custcare-closed,1....
exten => custcare-closed,99....

to:

exten => custcare,1,GotoIfTime(8:00-17:00|mon-fri|*|*?custcare_open)
exten => custcare,n,Goto(custcare-closed,1)

exten => custcare,n(open_start),...
exten => custcare,n...

exten => custcare,n(closed_start)...
exten => custcare,n...

I don't like having those final statements in each block. Previously, execution would implicitly end because there was no priorities left in each extension. Now however, everything is in one extension and I can't be sure that execution will not continue at the end of a section (open,closed etc). Is there some sort of explicit dialplan command that stops execution and immediately ends the dialplan? Something like MacroExit() in a macro.... Can't see it in the docs.

Doug.