[Asterisk-Users] Handset recommendations

Philippe Lindheimer p_lindheimer at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 08:38:17 MST 2006

Andrew,

  it depends on the routers/firewalls involved. There are plenty of people who have problems if they don't set this up and it is something that Polycom has acknowledged (not providing any type of keepalive or similar) and may fix in future firmware. However - there is also very good documentation available and furthermore, many others fall in your situation where it does just work.