[Asterisk-Users] Zap Channels , for round-robin search and call

Koen Van Impe koenvi at gmail.com
Wed May 31 06:48:43 MST 2006

depending on your zapata.conf file, you should use

exten => _9X.,1,Dial(Zap/r1/${EXTEN:1})

The little 'r' means round robin, starting at the next highest channel than
last time.
Have a look in extensions.conf from the samples for more options.
Make sure you have your 4 channels in one group (group=1).