[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff PickUp and call transfers - can it be done?

Nick Burch nick at torchbox.com
Wed May 31 06:11:18 MST 2006

Hi All

I'm using the PickUp application from Bristuff to allow me to pick up
channel groups across Zap and Sip. The only snag is that having picked up
a call with it, you can't then transfer it on.

Taking a dive into app_dial, it looks like when you specify the T option,
it does:
 	ast_set_flag(&(config.features_caller), AST_FEATURE_REDIRECT);

Since there's nothing like that in app_pickup, I guess that's why you
can't do the transfer (nothing has enabled the flag)

Is there any easy way to allow transfers on calls picked up using PickUp?

Failing that, is there a way to call ast_set_flag on the caller features
from within the Dialplan, or am I going to have to start hacking
app_pickup.c to add in the ast_flag_set?

Thanks
Nick