[Asterisk-Users] Compilation issues with s390

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed May 31 05:37:49 MST 2006

Frank Pani wrote:

> I'm on another mail client - so hopefully this will be better.
> Unfortunately, still not a go.   I'm copying the entire error message,
> thinking I may have left something out.   I see the changes you made in
> the gsm Makefile for the addition of s390.   Perhaps there is another
> spot?  I'm also wondering if I have the right gcc - I'm using gcc-3.2.2
> which comes with the distribution for SuSE.

This is not an appropriate place for this discussion; the best thing to
do at this point is to either open a bug in the tracker at
bugs.digium.com or find a bug marshal on the #asterisk channel on IRC
(in fact, getting a bug marshal remote access to your system is the
fastest way to get this fixed, as they can run the build process
repeatedly until these problems are solved).