[Asterisk-Users] Fax to Email issue with Spandsp tif not correctly sized

Nicolas FINETIN nfinetin at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:00:51 MST 2006

Hello,

I've google to trouble shoot my issue but i was not able to find a solution,

I've install asterisk all the libraries to receive faxes:
Spandsp 0.0.2 pre 25
tiff lib.
I'make it work i can receive faxes on an extension but the issue is that i m
in France an we are sending faxes in A4 format so i set that up in the perl
script /var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax-process.pl by passing the good option to
the tiff2pdf.
still not good output then i check the .tif  and here i could see that the
tif itself is not well formatted.
It is looking like larger is bigger and height is smaller.

How can i set the rx_fax.c that i well receiving the Fax's tif.

Thank you

Regards,

--
-= Nicolas Finetin =-