[Asterisk-Users] Nokia E60 , experience as SIP client

John Joseph jjk_saji at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 00:51:16 MST 2006

Hi
   I want to  check out from the members , about their
experience with Nokia E60 phone as SIP client , I was
able to register the phone , but  my  voice gets
broken during the calls . My other  Wi-Fi VoIP   SIP
phone  are working fine
I also like to check out  is there any other mobile
manufacture who have SIP supported porducts like Nokia
e-60

          Thanks
                 Joseph John