[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk::AGI and DIALEDTIME

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Wed May 31 01:11:11 MST 2006

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> In one of my AGIs (using DeadAGI) I grab the answered time using:
>
>        my $res = $agi->exec ("DIAL $dialstring");
>        my $answeredtime = $agi->get_variable ("ANSWEREDTIME");
>
> However this information differs from what's written in the Master.csv
> file (which happens to be the correct value!)
>
> Any ideas why?

On my system, answeredtime returns the time elapsed since the call was
answered by the destination.
The time elapsed stored in Master.csv is from the time the current
incoming call (channel) was answered.

> I'm using asterisk 1.2.7.1 and the lastest asterisk-perl distrib.

I'm not using 1.2.7.x but I doubt this would change from earlier versions.

P.S. Shouldn't the subject be ANSWEREDTIME? :)

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.