[Asterisk-Users] Sip gateway don´t hangs up

Danko Miocevic danko at santirso.com.ar
Tue May 30 21:25:26 MST 2006

Hello,
I have a SIP gateway connected to my asterisk but the thing is that when I try to use my analog phone line
and I hung up the gateway doesn´t hungs up the line.
I think that when I call my gateway from a softphone to get access to the analog line and I close the communication
the asterisk server sends a tone to the gateway and it doesn´t understand it. I want to know wich tone is it because
I can configure it from the gateway.
If anyone has an idea... I´d love to hear it... thanks for your time,
                                                                                            Danko