[Asterisk-Users] Shared Call / Bridged Line Appearances (SIP-B)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue May 30 19:34:17 MST 2006

Sean Cook wrote:
> I take it SCA/BLA isn't going to make it into 1.4.  Anyone have any idea
> when support will be added to asterisk for this?

There has been no BLA support written at this point, and it does not
appear that when we do it we will even use SIP-B to get there. SIP-B is
very complex (overly so) and doesn't seem like a practical solution for
implementing basic key system type functionality.

However... I can say that an implementation of this functionality is
being worked on at this time, and we intend to make it available in
Asterisk as soon as we can. It will most definitely not be in 1.4, but I
would expect it to appear some time early in the next development cycle
and be part of Asterisk 1.6.