[Asterisk-Users] using a billing system

William Piper billy at kersting.com
Tue May 30 15:30:07 MST 2006

Try setting the following in the trunk settings of the a2billing gui.

TRUNKCODE=carrier (any name will do here)
PREFIX=NULL
REMOVE PREFIX=NULL
PROVIDERTECH=SIP
PROVIDERIP=x.x.x.x(the IP of your telco)

If that doesn't work, you can try this.

TRUNKCODE=carrier (any name will do here)
PREFIX=NULL
REMOVE PREFIX=NULL
PROVIDERTECH=local
PROVIDERIP=dialplan context
for "dialplan context" put the context that you would normally dial in
extensions.conf

bp