[Asterisk-Users] Still can't get asterisk to play voicemail files occasionally

Dan Elder ISBEEN at IZMEDIA.COM
Tue May 30 14:31:45 MST 2006

Hi all, posted this previously, but didn't get a resolution... Maybe a
rewording would help.

A few times a week I will get a call from a user who has a new voicemail,
but they cannot play it. They go through the menus, hit 1 to play the
message, and immediately the 'post message' menu prompts them to delete the
message. The actual voicemail file never gets played... This does NOT happen
with any sort of pattern, or on specific extensions.. It seems to be
happening occasionally systemwide. Now, I've downloaded these voicemail wav
files from the server to my local desktop, and they play fine... This is *
1.2.0 -- anyone have any clues what might be causing this or has anyone had
any sort of similar occurance? It's driving both me & my users nuts!!!

Thanks in advance, as always!!!

Dan