[Asterisk-Users] using a billing system

William Piper billy at kersting.com
Tue May 30 13:37:45 MST 2006

You need to specify which context to use in the a2billing.conf.
Your extensions.conf should look like this:

exten => _2XXXXXXXX.,1,Answer
exten => _2XXXXXXXX.,2,Wait,2
exten => _2XXXXXXXX.,3,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|2)
exten => _2XXXXXXXX.,4,Wait,2
exten => _2XXXXXXXX.,5,Hangup

Also, check out http://forum.asterisk2billing.org/ for more help.

bp