[Asterisk-Users] Automon

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:05:00 MST 2006

> Is there a way to control the name and location of the recordings made
> with automon?

Set the variable TOUCH_MONITOR for arguments to send to the
application Monitor() in either the caller or calle channel. The
caller channel si always checked first. Check the documentation in
voip-info, someone has already taken the time to explain this.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+monitor
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+features.conf

> How can I know which file belongs to the user?
That will highly depend upon how you handle the "user" concept in your
system. One approach can be simply by creating a database relation
between users and recorded files. So in the moment you start recording
you also insert a register making the relation between the file name
and the user.

More details about how you handle users will be usefull for better advices.

Regards

-- Moises Silva
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"