[Asterisk-Users] Music on hold problem

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Tue May 30 09:19:56 MST 2006

I am having this issue.. asterisk 1.2.7   using native MOH without
mpg123.   Calls get put on park and EVERYTIME it seems to start the
music off the same (even though I've chosen to do it randomly!)...
then after playing the first song it just goes to dead air.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
Xfer --> 70
Caller hears music on hold while allison is telling me "71"
Hang up.
The caller now gets the music *I* was hearing which seems to always be
the same, and then at the end of the song gets dead air!