[Asterisk-Users] E1 hardware for asterisk

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Tue May 30 06:09:53 MST 2006

Hi Armin,

>> I personally prefer the Sangoma E1 cards. The work in almost every PCI
>
> sorry to ask that, but what does "almost every PCI system" mean?

First of all compared to the Digium TE4xx the Sangomas work in 3,3V and
5V PCI slots. That means they run in every PCI slot but PCIexpress.

In addition to that the Digiums are said to have problems in some
mainboards. I can not confirm that because we use digiums only in one
specific intel board and there they work good.

Sangoma gives a warranty that their cards work in any board.

Christian