[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk receiving call from Panasonic TDA extension issue

Mon May 29 19:54:22 MST 2006

Asterisk, Zap and Libpri version from Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r27093

Error:-
    -- Accepting overlap call from '123' to '6' on channel 0/31, span 1
    -- Starting simple switch on 'Zap/31-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/31-1'

Primary Rate E1 30 trunks connecting between Asterisk and TDA200
Pansonic TDA200 has 1XX extensions
Asterisk is setup with 6XX extensions

If Asterisk calls a 1XX its not an issue, when 1XX calls Asterisk it
looks like the phone system is dialing the digitals individually instead
of at once so Asterisk is receiving the first 6 going I don't know 6
before it receives the rest of the digits from the TDA.

Any clues as to if its possible to have asterisk wait for the rest of
the digits, a wait of sorts, or I have to figure out how to make the TDA
do it?

James